Hi Ivan,

You're right. In kernel log there is message: "Out of memory: Kill process
19988 (java)"

Let me sum up, please, correct me if I'm wrong.
If we use Hive + Tez we don't need Hadoop Accelerator because:
1) Ignite MR works slower than Hive on TEZ, but faster than Hive on MR.
2) TEZ+HDFS and TEZ+IGFS work at the same speed. Although TEZ+IGFS can be
faster in queries with intensive I/O (need to test).

Many thanks for your patience and prompt help.
I'm going to try Ignite + Spark, I'll open new topic)