Thanks Humphrey, yes I have read that. But it is still not clear to me how the
primary node for a key is assigned in a REPLICTED cache, where we have no
specific key affinity specified.

From: Humphrey Lopez [mailto:hmmlo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 16 May 2017 2:52 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ignite 2.0: CacheWriteSynchronizationMode = FULL_ASYNC when using
cache.putAsync

https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.0/docs/primary-and-backup-copies#synchronous-and-asynchronous-backups

Humphrey

On 16 May 2017, at 03:14, Gordon Reid (Nine Mile)
<gordon.r...@ninemilefinancial.com<mailto:gordon.r...@ninemilefinancial.com>>
wrote:
Thanks Humphrey. And in the case of PRIMARY_SYNC, how is the primary node
determined for the entity? Will it be the node where the entity was created?
(we are in REPLICATED)

Thanks,.