Hi Pavel,

Thank you for the quick response.
I tried using data streamer to get all the values in a table and store it
in cache. while i was doing that i came across a situation where in i need
to store data to cache from SQL VIEWS.

1.Is it possible to load cache from sql views?
2.with respect to data streamer, when i use AddData() method will it add
data to cache which i specified while creating data streamer  or the data
will be stored in data streamer itself?
3. when i use data streamer  can i use the same way such as cache.get()
method or by using a foreach loop to get cache or is it different with
respect to datastreamer?

Regards
Chetan D