Igniters!

I'd like to announce that we redeployed the new version Ignite Web Console
on GridGain infrastructure (https://console.gridgain.com) where you can
give it a try right a way.

*NOTE*:
  1) You may need to refresh page (F5 or Ctrl+R) in order to reload Web
Console.
  2) You will need to download new web agent

*What's new:*
  1) Import schema from RDBMS:
    1.1) Use unique index if no primary index defined on table.
    1.2) Fixed bug with "PRIMARY" index on MySql.
    1.3) Generate different datasources on import from different RDBMS.
  2) Added ability to show notification to all Web Console user (useful to
notify about planned WebConsole updates).
  3) Added "Basic" configuration - to configure cluster in several clicks.
  4) Added panel with information about "Compute".

Stay tuned for updates!

--
Alexey Kuznetsov