Hello,

Here [1] there is an explanation how to startup Ignite in an WAR (Spring
MVC) file using the web.xml.

I managed to get it started with the following code:

I would like to have Ignite started programmatically, without having a
spring based configuration file "config/default-config.xml" file, but by
specifying a IgniteConfiguration and CacheConfiguration in Java Code.

I tried to have it started with the following but it's not getting started:

Is it possible to start Ignite programmatically when the WAR is starting up
(by loading that bean)?

[1]
https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/v1.9/docs/web-session-clustering#configuration