Could you describe or share the code where and how you create Ignite client?

Kind regards,
Alex

16 июля 2017 г. 11:32 AM пользователь "krutipatel" <krutipatel1...@gmail.com>
написал:

When I try to access using service-proxy through a client-mode ignite from
within the J2ee app. The app is stuck to receive the data from the service
proxy instance. On the service node I am getting the below exception: Caused
by: javax.cache.CacheException: class
org.apache.ignite.IgniteInterruptedException:
Got interrupted while waiting for future to complete. at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheUtils.
convertToCacheException(GridCacheUtils.java:1421) at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.cacheException(IgniteCacheProxy.java:2641)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.get(IgniteCacheProxy.java:1205)
at
app.ds.cnfg.mgr.service.impl.ComponentServiceImpl.getComponent(ComponentServiceImpl.java:46)
... 20 more On the Data Node I am seeing intermittent below exception,
however I have still not identified any pattern on when all this occurs:
[13:42:57,009][ERROR][tcp-disco-ip-finder-cleaner-#5%null%][TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder]
Failed to request nodes addresses. java.net.SocketException: Can't assign
requested address (Error setting socket option) at java.net.
PlainDatagramSocketImpl.socketSetOption0(Native Method) at java.net.
PlainDatagramSocketImpl.socketSetOption(PlainDatagramSocketImpl.java:74) at
java.net.AbstractPlainDatagramSocketImpl.setOption(
AbstractPlainDatagramSocketImpl.java:309) at java.net.MulticastSocket.
setInterface(MulticastSocket.java:471) at org.apache.ignite.spi.
discovery.tcp.ipfinder.multicast.TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder.
requestAddresses(TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder.java:565) at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.multicast.
TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder.getRegisteredAddresses(
TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder.java:454) at org.apache.ignite.spi.
discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi.registeredAddresses(TcpDiscoverySpi.java:1711)
at org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$
IpFinderCleaner.cleanIpFinder(ServerImpl.java:1837) at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$IpFinderCleaner.body(ServerImpl.java:1812)
at org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiThread.run(IgniteSpiThread.java:62)