Hi,

I am trying to configure Ignite interpreter on Zeppelin. I have 1 server
running on my local. Zeppelin is also running on my local. Zeppelin
interpreter configurations are :

ignite.addresses        127.0.0.1:47500..47509
ignite.clientMode       true
ignite.config.url
ignite.jdbc.url jdbc:ignite://127.0.0.1:11211/Item
ignite.peerClassLoadingEnabled  true

I am trying query : %ignite.ignitesql select clientSk from Item limit 1

I get : Failed to establish connection.

No other log or exception is there. Please let me know if I am missing some
configuration/settings to allow Zeppelin to connect to running Ignite
server.

Thanks.