Hi .. I'm a newbie in ignite. I was able to successfully deploy multiple
ignite server nodes and run a client java program in java. The client java
program required ignite-core.jar and some other jars. Now I want to run a
sample ignite client in c++.

I would like to know what are the main dependencies in c++, like java client
required ignite-core.jar. In the docs its mentioned in DEVNOTES to use
libtoolize,aclocal,autoheader, automake etc commands in platforms/cpp
directory.. to build dependencies. What is the procedure after that? I have
written a sample c++ ignite client program in some other directory and now
what are the dependencies that I should add and how to find and add them. Is
there any way without using make files since I'm not comfortable with
makefiles.