Hi Andrey,

The latest version worked for the connection. However when i try to import
domain models from my database it fails past the schema selection
page..once i select my database and hit next it doesn't show my two tables
that i have in that. Also when i select all (instead of my specific schema)
& hit next it doesn't proceed at all & shows an error message
"java.sql.SQLException: Failed to collect metadata". Any clue?

I also see this exception in the logs,

[2017-08-03 11:00:11,291][ERROR][pool-6-thread-1][DatabaseListener] Failed
to collect metadata
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to
java.lang.String
at
org.apache.ignite.console.agent.db.dialect.JdbcMetadataDialect.tables(JdbcMetadataDialect.java:128)
at
org.apache.ignite.console.agent.db.DbMetadataReader.metadata(DbMetadataReader.java:95)
at
org.apache.ignite.console.agent.handlers.DatabaseListener.metadata(DatabaseListener.java:280)
at
org.apache.ignite.console.agent.handlers.DatabaseListener$2.execute(DatabaseListener.java:122)
at
org.apache.ignite.console.agent.handlers.AbstractListener$1.run(AbstractListener.java:67)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:473)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Regards,
Muthu

-- The real danger with modern technology isn't that machines will begin to
think like people, but that people will begin to think like machines.
-- Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to
see what you believe.