*From:* Mikhail Cherkasov [mailto:mcherka...@gridgain.com]
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:28 AM
*To:* user@ignite.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: Best practise for setting Ignite.Active to true when using
persistence layer in Ignite 2.1

Hi Raymon,

Activator should start an ignite node, which will connect to the server
node, but this node should be client node.

Instead of IIgnite ignite = Ignition.TryGetIgnite(“MyGrid”);

use:

Ignition.ClientMode = true;

IIgnite ignite = Ignition.Start(config);

Then you can activate cluster.

Thanks,

Mikhail.

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 4:52 AM, Raymond Wilson <raymond_wil...@trimble.com>