Val, I replace atomicSequence with atomicLong and used the method below.
I need to specify an initial value, start, according to requirement.

return ignite.atomicLong(
        "id", //  name.
        start,       // Initial value
        true     // Create if it does not exist.
);

But the process got stuck as well.
Shall I do something differently? Appreciate your advice.

Best,
Jessie