Dear All,
For the below Cache configuration:
1. AtomicityMode = transactional
2. transactionMode = Optimistic
3. ConsurrencyMode = Serializable

Use case:
1. In Thread 1: invoke Entry Processor on item1 (key =k1) and not call any
setValue (just reads)
2. Concurrently, in Thread 2: invoke Entry Processor on item1 (key =k1) and
not call any setValue (again just reads)

Will Thread #2 wait till #1 finish?
Can the 2 threads execute parallelly since there is no write?

More Info:
The reason for this unusual use case (using Entry processor for reads) is
that we are building something like DynamoDB using Ignite. I supports Sort
keys beside partition keys. Reading in the above fashion allows us to reduce
network transfers so that we read only the item that matches a particular
partition key and sort key instead of first reading in the full partition
key values and then filter the matching sort key.

thanks,
Rajeev Gandhi