Hi all,

I am trying to design a controller that will be responsible for managing the
cache configuration of all nodes in a cluster. Having read this in the docs:

"All caches defined in Ignite Spring XML configuration on any cluster member
will also be automatically created and deployed on all the cluster servers
(no need to specify the same configuration on each cluster member)."...

I am thinking of having that controller start a client node and join the
cluster. This raises a few questions though:

- If I update the configuration on the controller, can I manually trigger a
re-deployment to all nodes?
- on configuration changes I can re-create the client node and have it
re-join the cluster: will that trigger a re-deployment of the controller's
cache configuration? Or will that trigger an error because two different
cnofigurations exist for the same cache?
- If that is what it takes, is there any node-2-node or REST API I can use
to restart each node in the cluster?

Any other suggestion to design a configuration manager that can control the
cache configuration for an entire cluster is welcome... thanks!

Franck