I'm trying to add 100M time series measurements  in chunks of BLOCK = 4_500
per value using structure:

Key:
public class Key {
  private int securityId;
  private long date;

Value:
public class OHLC {
  private long date;
  private int securityId;
  private int size;
  private long[] time;
  private double[] open;
  private double[] high;
  private double[] low;
  private double[] close;
  private double[] marketVWAP;

I need some kind of checkpoints to flush the queues to the cache  ideally
30second.

I've made attempts by configuring streamer:
streamer.allowOverwrite(true);
      streamer.perNodeBufferSize(20);
      streamer.autoFlushFrequency(TimeUnit.SECONDS.toMillis(30));
      streamer.skipStore(false);
      streamer.keepBinary(true);

and even explicitly  flushing :
if (blockId % 20 == 0)
          streamer.flush();

After the flush() invoked (suppose to be blocking operation). I'm checking
the count of the cache:
      final IgniteCache<Object, Object> cache =
ignite.getOrCreateCache(CACHE_NAME);
      System.out.println(" >>> Simulator - Inserted " + cache.size() *
BLOCK_SIZE + " " + new Date());
      Thread.sleep(TimeUnit.SECONDS.toMillis(40));
      System.out.println(" >>> Simulator - Inserted " + cache.size() *
BLOCK_SIZE + " " + new Date());
      Thread.sleep(TimeUnit.SECONDS.toMillis(40));
      System.out.println(" >>> Simulator - Inserted " + cache.size() *
BLOCK_SIZE + " " + new Date());

But getting .size() == 1

According documentation for

flush(): "Streams any remaining data, ... this method blocks and doesn't
allow to add any data until all data is streamed."

size(): "Gets the number of all entries cached across all nodes. By default,
if {@code peekModes} value isn't defined, only size of primary copies across
all nodes will be returned."

It does not work from what I understand on 2.1.0. Is there some know work
around how to flush the data from streamer to the cache?

Thanks a lot
Pranas