Hi Narayana,

Can you describe the difficulties that you have with storing rich model
classes in Ignite?

Anaemic domain model is controversial, opinions range from "good practice"
to "anti-pattern".
Ignite does not force you into any specific approach, IBinarizable and
IBinarySerializer interfaces
provide flexibility when reflective serializer does no cope well.

Pavel