I use SqlQuery for nested BinaryObject.
The BinaryObject instance is following structure.

   BinaryObjectBuilder bb2 = binary.builder("nested2
hoge").setField("field2", "old", String.class);
   BinaryObjectBuilder bb = binary.builder("nested hoge").setField("field1",
bb2);
   binary.builder("hoge").setField("field0", bb);

The sample SQL to throw an exception is "update " + CACHE_NAME + " set
field2 = 'new'".

The cause to throw an exception to is that I update a field of BinaryObject
which is child of nested BinaryObject .
When I update a field of BinaryObject which is nested BinaryObject, it do
not throw an exception.

Should I not use this SQL for child of nested BinaryObject?