hi All,

I look around the event section try to find a way to catch a specific cache's
update events, and persist those event to a historical database.

We have a instance update a market data Ignite cache; on another side we need
persist all those historical events.

The listener side host in a standalone machine, it does not care data in cache
only the updates.

we try several ways, local or remote but seem only the cache data node got the
events, while the remote not;

also this cache data node may have multiple caches. while we only want monitor
one of them,

Another way we try to define a specific topic and manually trigger a publish
event, seem can work.

Thanks for your time!

Regards
Aaron