Hi,

When we start a web application and as part of Spring IOC container, we have
client connecting to Ignite Server and we have 3 applications deployed in
the same Tomcat. While starting the application one of the application is
throwing below error and failing to start the application. This application
is not the same application and when we restart Tomcat either one of the 3
applications is failing to connect to Ignite.

We have TCP Discovery enabled, connection timeout is 3000 and isClient is
given as true. Can any let us know what should be fix for this issue.

/class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to connect to node
(is node still alive?). Make sure that each ComputeTask and cache
Transaction has a timeout set in order to prevent parties from waiting
forever in case of network issues
[nodeId=58d0eb84-470d-495d-87dc-4b5088f5a96f,
addrs=[10.17.32.45/10.17.32.45:47100, /0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:47100,
/127.0.0.1:47100]]
/