Hi, I am beginner with Apache Ignite and have few questions related to JDBC.
1. Let's say I have 2 node in 2 different machine (cache mode = replicated,
native persistence is turned on). I want to connect to the Apache Ignite
server using JDBC thin client. In the JDBC thin client URL, I only can
specify one IP and port. If the node I connected to is down, will the JDBC
connection connects to the other node automatically? If the answer is no,
just curious how to automatically make the connection point to the other
node? 2. Same scenario as above, how about using the  JDBC thick client? 3.
Let's say initially I start Apache Ignite with only one node (cache mode =
replicated, native persistence is turned on). And start populate data into
the cache/table. Now my server node has few millions data. Then I started
another node in another machine. The data will automatically replicated to
this new node? How long will it take? Thanks in advanced. Regards, Miau