*From:* Pavel Tupitsyn [mailto:ptupit...@apache.org]
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 5, 2017 5:46 AM
*To:* user@ignite.apache.org
*Cc:* d...@ignite.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: Does the Ignite C# client support distributed queues?

Raymond,

There is no document. We keep track of missing stuff with tests.

I've just added that for root level APIs, see MissingMembers:

https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/platforms/dotnet/Apache.Ignite.Core.Tests/ApiParity/IgniteParityTest.cs#L39

Pavel

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 11:47 PM, Raymond Wilson <raymond_wil...@trimble.com>
wrote:

Hi Pavel,

Is there a document that captures all the current gaps?

Thanks,

Raymond.