Hi Denis,

Thanks for the reply, yes I am using Streamer but the whole point of using
the streamer is that its the best api available for optimum memory
utilization rather than a putAll.

I am currently running on 1G, if I abruptly increase it to 5G then whats the
importance of a Streamer in such a case ? I can use putAll in that case.

So the question is how do I decide upon the max memory in such a case, given
that the volume of the data could not always be judged. I can afford Ignite
to perform slowly in terms of data load but definitely not have a failure
because of OOM.