Hi Aaron!

Does the whole node stop, or only a single cache?

Make sure, that you don't call *Ignite.close()* or *IgniteCache.close()*
anywhere or use it as a resource in a try-with-resources block.

Logs may contain useful information about the node failure. Try analysing
it or attach it to the letter (please don't just past it into a body, use
file attachment).
You may need to enable INFO/DEBUG logging. Here is documentation on Ignite
logging: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/logging

Denis