From: kenn_thomp...@qat.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 5:56 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: failed to find sql table for type:

Ignite.NET 2.3.0

I'm pulling data from another DB and loading into Ignite node started under
.NET Core console app. After converting the datarows into binary objects and
putting them into the cache, I both do a count as well as debug and see the
objects in the cache with the correct data.

I try pulling the objects out of the cache using SqlQuery, and get the
exception. I'm not sure what to check, but at one point yesterday I was able
to do it successfully. I'm not sure what I changed and have been unable to
walk whatever change I thought I made back.

Where should I dig to get this resolved? This is all running on a vanilla
ignite node.

Exception has occurred: CLR/Apache.Ignite.Core.Common.IgniteException
An unhandled exception of type 'Apache.Ignite.Core.Common.IgniteException'
occurred in Apache.Ignite.Core.dll: 'Failed to find SQL table for type:
trebuchetsettings'
 Inner exceptions found, see $exception in variables window for more
details.
 Innermost exception     Apache.Ignite.Core.Common.JavaException : class
org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to find SQL table for type:
trebuchetsettings
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.utils.PlatformUtils.unwrapQueryException(PlatformUtils.java:519)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.cache.PlatformCache.runQuery(PlatformCache.java:1220)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.cache.PlatformCache.processInStreamOutObject(PlatformCache.java:874)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.PlatformTargetProxyImpl.inStreamOutObject(PlatformTargetProxyImpl.java:79)
Caused by: javax.cache.CacheException: class
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.IgniteSQLException: Failed to
find SQL table for type: trebuchetsettings
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxyImpl.query(IgniteCacheProxyImpl.java:597)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GatewayProtectedCacheProxy.query(GatewayProtectedCacheProxy.java:368)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.cache.PlatformCache.runQuery(PlatformCache.java:1214)
        ... 2 more
Caused by: class
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.IgniteSQLException: Failed to
find SQL table for type: trebuchetsettings
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.queryDistributedSql(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1248)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor$8.applyx(GridQueryProcessor.java:2068)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor$8.applyx(GridQueryProcessor.java:2066)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.lang.IgniteOutClosureX.apply(IgniteOutClosureX.java:36)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor.executeQuery(GridQueryProcessor.java:2445)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor.queryDistributedSql(GridQueryProcessor.java:2065)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor.querySql(GridQueryProcessor.java:2045)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxyImpl.query(IgniteCacheProxyImpl.java:582)
        ... 4 more