Hello,

We are trying to scale up our application to achieve more throughput. Right
now we are running 4 nodes (same physical system) and getting almost 1200
tps.

But when we are adding more node performance is getting decreased and not
able to get more than 600 tps while adding more than 6 nodes.

Our application is running on each node.  we have used *compute.run* to
perform the activity on local node.

We trying to investigate why it's giving less tps while adding more node,
but somehow we are not able to figure it out if we are making some mistake
or something is going wrong.

Will be able to help me how we can investigate and see if each node is
working as expected or there is some bottleneck and it's not able to
process it properly ?

I am not able to share the code as it's in client machine.

Raj