Hi, Ignite community,

I came across a comment in IgniteFileSystem that surprised me. The #rename
method's JavaDocs
<https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/2.3.0/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/IgniteFileSystem.java#L445-L464>
mention that moving a directory between different parent directories is
disallowed. This seems rather odd, since such an operation is  usually
allowed by Hadoop FileSystems. (I realize IgniteFileSystem itself is not a
Hadoop FileSystem, but I understand that it's the server-side component
corresponding to the IgniteHadoopFileSystem client-side code.)

I tested it out for myself though, and I found that IGFS seems to allow
directory moves without any problem. So, I was wondering, is this comment
just stale?

Thanks,
Jonathan