Hi,

I have multiple oracle tables with more 50 million rows. I want to load
those table in cache.To load the cache I am using CacheStore.loadCache
method.

Is there anyway where I can load a single table in multithreaded way to
improve the loading performance?
What I actually want to do is,
1) Get all the distinct keys from the table.
2) Divide the list of key in batches.
3) Give each batch of keys to a separate thread which will fetch the data
from the same table in parallel mode.
e.g. Thread T1 will fetch the data for key 1 to 100 and thread T2 2ill
fetch the data for keys 101 to 200 and so on.

Does ignite provide any mechanism to do this?

Note: I do not have partitionId in my table.

Thanks,
Prasad