From: Michael Cherkasov [mailto:michael.cherka...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 6:25 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: @SpringApplicationContextResource / ApplicationContext /
getBeansOfType()

Hi Navnet,

Could you please share a reproducer for this issue? Some small mvn based
project on github or as zip archive that will show the issue.

Thanks,
Mike.

<navnet.kach...@revft.com<mailto:navnet.kach...@revft.com>>:
Hi,

I have a Spring Boot app using Ignite 2.3.0.

I am invoking Ignite in a class called IgniteStarter using
"IgniteSpring.start(springAppCtx)" where springAppCtx is my app's Spring
Application Context.

When I look for beans of a specific type in the main IgniteStarter class, I
get the expected result. My code:
Collection<Repository> jdbcRepositories =
springAppCtx.getBeansOfType(Repository.class).values();

I have an IgniteService (bootstrapped by Ignite) where I need to use app
context. When I use the same code as above (getBeansOfType(...)) in the
IgniteService class, I don't get any beans.

In the Ignite service, I am using ApplicationContext using annotation
@SpringApplicationContextResource.

I am able to get a correct bean count using
springAppCtx.getBeanDefinitionCount() (so the context is set correctly), but
getBeansOfType(...) doesn't work.

Any pointers to why getBeansOfType(...) does not return anything on the
spring app context managed / set by Ignite?

Thanks,
NK