We are pulling in a large number of records from an RDB, and reorganizing
the data so that our analytics will be much faster.

I'm running Sumo, and have looked at all of the log files from all the
nodes, and the only things are checkpoints and GC logs.  The checkpoints
are fast, and occur at a lower rate during the slowdowns.   GC is not a
problem at all.
(I see a project in the future where the number of messages/bytes per TOPIC
are counted.)

The average packet size goes to 6KB from a normal ~ 400 bytes.   I'm going
to add  a rebalance throttle.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 5:41 AM, slava.koptilin <slava.kopti...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> Could you please provide more details about that use-case.
> Is it possible to reproduce the issue and gather JFR and log files from all
> participated nodes?
> It would be very helpful in order to understand the cause of that behavior.
>
> Thanks!
>

> --

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service
(SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human
generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find
out more visit the Mimecast website.