Hello dear support team!

My problem is similar to
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Issue-while-using-Affinity-function-for-mapping-keys-with-nodes-td9580.html
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Issue-while-using-Affinity-function-for-mapping-keys-with-nodes-td9580.html>

.

I have:

1. Standalone Ignite server instance. Server configuration file is attached
to this message.
2. Client application that connects to Ignite server, populates my test
cache "TestPersonCache" and runs IgniteCallable that uses data in test
"TestPersonCache". Source code is attached to this message.

When I run my client application I'm getting exception:

For many reasons I can't put my jar in $IGNITE_HOME/lib directory. Following
the advice I did:

1. Set <property name="peerClassLoadingEnabled" value="true"/> in client and
server configuration files.
2. Invoke withKeepBinary() before using my "TestPersonCache".

But I'm still getting this exception. Please tell me what's wrong.

Thanks!

ignite-test.zip
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1629/ignite-test.zip>