Hi,

we use Ignite as DataGrid and want to store data in cache forever as
we, for sure, have enough RAM to fit in. These data are just
dictionaries, less than 1M recordrs each.

Our deployment for now is 3 server nodes with several caches, each
configured in "replicated:" mode, There are one "master-service" for
particular cache which is only responsible for cache update/load and
tens of readonly "consumers". We use standart off-heap configuration
without Persistence.

According to docs, there is no expire policy configured by default, so
I assumed we're limited by RAM only. But today I found some data
missing and the only explanation I have for now is that those pages
were evicted for some reason.  Is there any way to find out when and
why page eviction take place for certain cache? Can we log it on
server nodes for future analysis?

Thanks.
--
Sergey Bezrukov