I've been testing ignite durable memory with trying to load a lot more data
than I have configured for the dataregion, thereby using disk for a lot of
data.  I was wondering how indexes get persisted to disk in this situation
where more data exists than will fit in memory?  Is there a way to configure
index memory size?  The reason I ask this is because I notice that count
queries are very slow with disk utilization, but if an index is in memory it
should be fast to perform the count.  Even select one field queries that
utilize an index and return a relatively small data set (like 4000 rows)
takes minutes.  If the index were in memory, it should be pretty cheap to
read from the disk once the items are known.  It also seems weird that the
same query does not get faster when I run it again, shouldn't those 4000
items be pulled into memory?