From: Ariel Tubaltsev
Sent: 23 февраля 2018 г. 8:04
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Does object should implement Serializable?

I'm working with regular K,V cache:

I'm a bit puzzled whether objects that I want to put into cache should
implement Serializable.

Documentation(https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/binary-marshaller) says
that by default values are stored deserialized. I'm wondering, how then they
are passed on the wire, between for example client and server? Does it
always use binary marshaller?

Thank you