Hi Team,

I'm trying to configure persistent cache.

Specifically I need to cache key-value pairs and they should be also stored
to persistent storage.

Here is my configuration:

[ignite.xml]
<property name="cacheConfiguration">
            <list>
                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
                    <property name="name" value="Session"/>
                    <property name="atomicityMode" value="TRANSACTIONAL"/>
                    <property name="writeSynchronizationMode"
value="FULL_SYNC"/>
                    <property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED"/>
                    <property name="backups" value="0"/>
                </bean>
            </list>
        </property>

        <property name="dataStorageConfiguration">
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataStorageConfiguration">
                <property name="defaultDataRegionConfiguration">
                    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataRegionConfiguration">
                        <property name="persistenceEnabled" value="true"/>
                    </bean>
                </property>
            </bean>
        </property>

Here is my client code:

Ignition.setClientMode(true);
ignite = Ignition.start("classpath:///ignite.xml");
ignite.active(true);
ignite.getSessionCache().put(key, value);

I cannot get my data back after bouncing Ignite node.
What I'm missing here?

BR, Oleksandr