Hi Wilhem,

I have also been evaluating Ignite, and also followed the steps in setting
up SQL tooling with DBeaver...

At that final step, when you choose a driver class - I had a choice (from a
pulldown list, I think) between the two classes. You can then select the
Thin version for simple local connections, as described in the docs.

If you setup a distributed, persistent cluster though - you will need to add
all the jars in the lib folder, to the classpath, and then select the
'client' driver.

Here is the post that followed my progression - you may pick up some useful
tips from the challenges I encountered along the way:

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/How-to-configure-a-cluster-as-a-persistent-replicated-SQL-database-td20251.html
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/How-to-configure-a-cluster-as-a-persistent-replicated-SQL-database-td20251.html>

Jose