Thank Stan for your quick response.

Actually I am looking for help on how to specify following details in xml
configuration file

1) SegmentationPolicy other that default value
2) SegmentCheckFrequency
3) SegmentationResolveAttempts
and other required setting in the configuration file.

Thanks and Regards,
Hemasundar.

--
Hemasundara Rao Pottangi  | Senior Project Leader
[image: TCT-logo]

DISCLAIMER: This email message and all attachments are confidential and may
contain information that is Privileged, Confidential or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify us immediately by return email to
supp...@travelcentrictechnology.com and
destroy the original message. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this message that do not relate to the official business of Travel
Centric Technology, shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by
Travel Centric Technology Ltd.