Hi

I setup 4 Ignite Servers on 4 different machines. Then Ignite Clients are
started on other machine to connect to these Ignite servers. A single Client
is getting connected fast. But as the number of Client connections increase
the connection time is decreasing. Is there any way to speed up the
connection speed.
The connection speed is also random. Sometimes all Clients get connected
quickly and sometimes they don't.

I have already seen the post:
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Client-Connection-to-Ignite-takes-time-td4739.html

But I was wondering if we can anyhow speed up the Ignite Clients connection
speed without using same Ignite Client Instance and using multi-threaded
Java Clients. Are there any limitations on number of Clients
that can be connected to the Ignite cluster as such or any other
configuration options.