Hi,We have setup 3 node cluster with Replicated caches. Ignite starts with
our JAX-RS servvices on Liberty server.We have exposed an API and reading
the values from cache(no business logic). Just read it from Ignite cache and
return it and it is taking more than 6 seconds. We had run load test with
Gatling with 300 users and 10 seconds ramp up.Cache data also very small, it
is around 200BAll the requests are sent to same node.Gatling results
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1700/GatlingResults.png>
System configuration2 core CPU8 GB RAMRHELConfiguration can found following
link
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1700/example-ignite-sample.xml
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1700/example-ignite-sample.xml>

Please could help us to improve the performance. We are looking for read
performance.