Hi, ignite users.

I am a complete beginner when it comes to Apache Ignite.  I am not a java
programmer either.

I am experimenting with a simple ignite setup, latest version 2.4.0, binary
distribution on linux x86_64.  I only have one partitioned cache, called
default.  I was able to insert keys and values into it with either the REST
api or a simple python script.  I am able then to retrieve the keys via the
REST interface and I see how many keys I have via the visor
(bin/ignitevisorcmd.sh).

Parallel to that I also created a few tables and I can insert into them,
query them, etc with dbeaver, etc.

What I want: to be able to use SQL to query the cache.

Is it possible?  What do I need to add to my very basic xml?  My xml is
shown below:

<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
       xsi:schemaLocation="
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd";>
    <bean id="ignite.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
        <property name="cacheConfiguration">
            <list>
                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
                    <property name="name" value="default"/>
                    <property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED"/>
                    <property name="atomicityMode" value="TRANSACTIONAL"/>
                    <property name="writeSynchronizationMode"
value="FULL_SYNC"/>
                    <property name="backups" value="1"/>
                </bean>
            </list>
        </property>

        <!-- Explicitly configure TCP discovery SPI to provide list of
initial nodes. -->
        <property name="discoverySpi">
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
                <property name="ipFinder">
                    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.multicast.TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder">
                        <property name="addresses">
                            <list>
                                <value>127.0.0.1:47500..47509</value>
                            </list>