Supun,

"Unknown pair" error means, that marshaller failed to find a mapping from
type id to classname of an object, that it tries to deserialize.
This information is stored in *work/marshaller *directory on every node.
Make sure, that the following file is present on all nodes in *marshaller*
directory: *555206796.classname0*
If it is missing somewhere, then you will need to synchronize contents
of *marshaller
*directories on every node manually.

Denis