Hi Stan

I wanted to create a cache template with the below

                <bean id="EDIFCacheTemplate"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
                                <property name="name" value="EDIFCache*"/>
                                <property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED"
/>
                                <property name="backups" value="1" />
                                <property name="affinity">
                                        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.cache.affinity.rendezvous.RendezvousAffinityFunction">
                                                        <property
name="excludeNeighbors" value="true"/>
                                        </bean>
                                        </property>
                </bean>

How do I use this template while creating the cache, what is the property I
should set

                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
                    <property name="name" value="AccountCache"/>

Thanks
Naveen