>class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Log4j configuration path
was not found: log4j.xml
As you see, an application can't find your configuration file log4j.xml.
You need to configure it properly.

First of all, I want to say that you're moving something definitely wrong
between nodes:
>Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Optimized stream class
checksum
>mismatch (is same version of marshalled class present on all nodes?)
>[expected=7739, actual=53, cls=class java.io.FileDescriptor]
I'm pretty sure that this class( java.io.FileDescriptor) shouldn't be
serialized. I'd recommend checking your model - most possible that you have
in your classes fields with the wrong objects.

As for the same files - you need to have the same libs with the same
version for both servers and clients, doesn't matter how you start it.

Evgenii