> Is the failure mode of a node changing primality for a key during an affinity
> co-located compute function handled by Ignite automatically for other
> contexts?
Are you asking whether or not affinityCall() would handle that? If so, then no,
not really – once the job is sent to a node, it is out. To handle that Ignite
would need to be able to stop the job, revert its changes and restart it on
another node – which is not possible in general, of course.

> Is there an event or similar facility to hook into to gain a notification
> that this has occurred (and so re-run the computation to ensure the correct
> result)?
You could listen to EVT_NODE_LEFT, EVT_NODE_FAILED and EVT_NODE_JOINED to track
topology changes, but it seems rather complex and fragile to me
Instead I would try to make the computations idempotent (i.e. to make sure that
processing the same key on two nodes doesn’t lead to inconsistency), and track
which keys were processed to be able to restart the computation on the
unprocessed ones (if any).

Stan