Hi,

Wrapping executeEntryProcessorTransaction() method in affinity run will
help if the whole data is collocated on same node. But In my case data is
distributed across cluster and I want to update whole data in single
distributed transaction.
If I collocate data on single node then cluster will become unbalanced and
only need to start the second node will be to have just a backup node.
Any idea when this fix will be available?

My use case:
I have

Thanks,
Prasad