I am using ignite to store different model classes which inherit from the
same interface on a single ignite cache.  The problem that I am facing is
with creating polymorphic queries.
Let’s say I have a FinacialSecurity interface with different implementations
Bond, CorporateBond, Swap, GovermentBond …. They all share currency. What I
want to be able to do is to query all financial securities where currency =
“USD”.  I wasn’t able to find an example where I could index currency and
filter on it. Is there an easy way to create such queries? If so, is there
an example that I can follow?
Thanks,