Hi

I am using AccessedExpiryPolicy in my cache setup. I am setting the data in
cache using the usual ‘put ‘ method but I am retrieving the data using
SqlFieldsQuery. In this setup the expiration policy only considers the time of
data creation and hence the data gets expired after the time from the data
creation completes. It doesn’t consider the data accessed and doesn’t renew the
expiration time since the data was last accessed.
 Do the ExpirationPolicies  not consider the data access using Ignite SQL or am
I missing something ?

Thanks
Shaleen