I'm working on a project where we're using Ignite primarily as a cache for
large & complex objects that we need in their entirety. Based on reading
elsewhere it seems like our performance would be best if we didn't use
off-heap storage at all. To that end, would it make sense (or even work) for
me to effectively disable off-heap sotrage by setting the default DataRegion
to a zero size? Something roughly like the following:

<property name="dataStorageConfiguration">
  <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataStorageConfiguration">

    <property name="defaultDataRegionConfiguration">
      <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataRegionConfiguration">
        <property name="name" value="Default_Region"/>

        <property name="maxSize" value="0"/>

      </bean>
    </property>
  </bean>