Hi,

I have cluster singleton service defined with nodeFilter and background thread
that periodically checks service health.
In case my health check fails it tries to re-deploy service using undeploy and
deploy API.
In general it works great but in case that there is some temporary issue on all
nodes and  nodeFilter return false service will not be deployed as expected.
After the above issue fixed e.g things back to normal I try to call deploy
again with same service configuration but it seems that in this case it doesn’t
run nodeFilter code and actually will stay in that state forever.
Is it work as designed ? How can I force service redeployment in such case ? I
would expect it to run nodeFilter and in case it valid to deploy this on that
node.

Ignite 2.4 and currently it 2 or single machine “cluster”

Thank You,
Vladik