Hi,

I have 200 caches loaded into a single data region. Among that I have a
customerCache which has 300K records. It has many indexed fields, including
customer number.

When I query using *SQLFieldsQuery *on this particular cache (where
condition has just customer number = ?), it takes around *280ms *to query a
customer !!!!

This is very slow as compared to H2.

Please provide some tips to improve the performance or let me know if I am
missing something here.

Ignite is started in embedded mode. Tried keeping data on heap and off heap,
there is no difference in performance.

cache configuration as below:

    dataRegionCfg.setInitialSize(8L * 1024 * 1024 * 1024);
    dataRegionCfg.setMaxSize(8L*1024*1024*1024);
    dataRegionCfg.setPersistenceEnabled(false);
    dataStorageCfg.setDataRegionConfigurations(dataRegionCfg);
    dataStorageCfg.setPageSize(4096);
    customerCacheConfig = new CacheConfiguration<>("customerCache");
    customerCacheConfig.setIndexedTypes(CustomerKey.class, Customer.class);
    customerCacheConfig.setReadThrough(false);
    customerCacheConfig.setAtomicityMode(ATOMIC);
    customerCacheConfig.setCacheMode(CacheMode.LOCAL);