Hi,

I'm trying to deploy Ignite in minikube.
I've started in a separate container WebConsole (and separate Pod).
I when I start my other Pod that contains my ServerNode and WebAgent, I get
the error below. How can I solve that?

I suppose that it is able to connect to the rest server on the same machine,
when I do
curl http://localhost:8080/ignite?cmd=version
I do get:
{"successStatus":0,"sessionToken":null,"response":"2.4.0","error":null}

I also suppose that it can connect to the webconsole:
curl http://demo-webconsole:3001
curl: (7) Failed to connect to demo-webconsole port 3001: Connection refused

Why is this connection being refused, I'm using a valid token.