Hi Iliya,

Thanks for the reply. I will follow your suggestions.

Does cache API support full document post and Partial update?

API doc seems confusing.

In my case, a table has all normal columns(int, varchar, char, boolean,
date, timestamp) + a custom column that has JSON data.

My requirement is:
1. Add new record.
2. Update - Full or partial. I have JSON, Array fields also.
4. Querying it? by many where clauses which can have string operations,
logical operators and date operators.

5. JoIN(for now, It's optional)
I could not find something which can fulfill all mentioned cases.

- Harsh

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 9:05 PM, ilya.kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Apache Ignite in SQL mode doesn't have special support for
> "destructure-able" datatypes. This means you can put your JSON into VARCHAR
> or BLOB and hope that performance will be sufficient.
>
> I would recommend using Cache API instead of SQL for such use cases, where
> you can collocate processing with data and handle complex data structures.
> Do affinity calls or use StreamReceiver, save on round-trips.
>
> Regards,

*Harsh Mishra** | Solution Architect*
Quovantis Technologies
Mobile: +91-9958311308